Customer Service Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Overstrand, Wolverhampton, WV9 5AP.
Monday to Friday: Plus alternate Saturdays: 9 am – 1 pm.
Whether you are joining our Sales, Renewals or Customer service areas, your ultimate goal will be to provide excellent customer service to our customers and clients.
As an integral member of the team, you will take personal ownership for the quality of allocated work, ensuring the quality of call handling is in accordance with Premium Choice values.
As a Customer service advisor, you will hold the primary relationships with our customers, ensuring that the customer receives a high quality customer experience throughout the lifecycle of their policy.
You will interact with customers in need of assistance with a sense of urgency, providing on-going support through added value services.
- To complete the task of fact finding when identifying customers’ demands and needs.
- Offer clients first call resolution and where deemed applicable escalating complaints through the complaints procedure.
- To administer supporting written correspondence regarding insurance cover details to clients of Premium Choice.
- To assist in continually improving customer satisfaction, with an emphasis on quality and productivity.
- Responsible for both adhering to and evidencing that the customers of Premium Choice are treated fairly and in line with: Company standards and FCA guidelines.
- Responsible for utilising up to date call scripting.
- Deliver and maintain effective communications with departments and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve company targets.
- To respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and Underwriters by telephone, fax, email, letter or face to face within a timely, courteous and helpful manner.
- To work effectively against time management Key Personal Indicators (KPI’s).
- All duties to be performed in the accordance with Company procedures and regulatory requirements as set by the FCA Guidelines.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s grade A to D; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of job related experience preferably in a Customer Service/Call Centre position, or similar technical experience.
Knowledge, abilities and skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users; ability to communicate clearly to Supervisors and Management.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring above minimum standards of work output.
- Successful candidates will undergo 9 weeks of training between the hours of 9am to 5pm. Once training is completed this role will move onto a shift basis of 37 hours per week across 5 days including alternate Saturdays.