Validations Support Administrator
To ensure accurate validation of documentation provided by clients and Insurers. Referring where necessary anomalies and issues to the correct department following the agreed processes and procedures.
Providing excellent customer service to our internal and external clients.
Achieving Service Level Agreements in order to meet both operational and business needs. Ensuring compliance to the required standard of the company policy and procedures, FCA Standards and industry best Practice.
To provide as necessary Administration Support to all areas of the business, ensuring daily tasks and targets are achieved.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Wednesday 8am – 5pm
- Thursday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
- To process insurance correspondence regarding claim and policy documents
- To contact Clients via an electronic diary system, ensuring all required documents are produced
- To transfer manual hardcopy documents received into electronic format
- To Verbally confirm Clients no claims bonus with previous Insurers to seek authenticity of the policy
- To ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained in the providence of information offered verbally and administered
- To prepare business outgoing post – duties are inclusive of both enveloping and franking
- To sort and prepare business incoming post – duties are inclusive of separation and prioritising
- To remain compliant at all times
- To ensure the Company is compliant in achieving the standards as determined by FCA Regulatory requirements and Data Protection principles are adhered to.
- Minimum 3 GCSE’s Grade A to D or Grade 3 – 9 on revised scale
- Experience is not essential
Knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Demonstrate a good standard of interpersonal skills
- Possess a high level of Administration and Time Management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users; ability to communicate clearly to executive level leadership
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exceed target
- Salary is £17,500.00
- 25 days Holiday
- Access to offsite parking
- Cycle to work
- Flexible benefits package