If you or anyone acting on your behalf makes any claim or any part of any claim that is fraudulent, false or exaggerated or supported by any fraudulent device whether ultimately material or not;
- cancel or avoid your policy immediately and/or all other policies which you have with us from the date of the claim arising.
- Refuse to pay the claim in its entirety.
- Recover from you any costs incurred by the company.
- Retain any premium paid by you.
- Involve the relevant authorities in bringing criminal proceedings.