You will need to visit the DVLA website to download, print or save your driving licence record. This will need to be sent to us via our secure upload portal or email. Alternatively, the record will need to be posted to us.
What you will need:
- Your driving licence number (and all driving licence numbers if submitting more than 1)
- Your national insurance number (and all national insurance numbers if submitting more than 1)
- Your postcode (and all postcodes if submitting more than 1)
How to get driving licence record:
- Click here to visit the DVLA website or type https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence into your internet browser.
- Click the green ‘Start now’ button.
- Submit your driving licence number, national insurance number and postcode and click ‘View Now’.
- Select the ‘Share your licence information’ tab then click ‘Get Code’.
- Once you have the code, you have the option to ‘View, print or save your licence information’.
- Save the PDF record and then email, upload or post the driving record to us. Ensure you include your reference number.
example of driving licence record
Where to send your driving licence record:
- Secure Web Upload: click here
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Premium Choice, Fort Dunlop, Birmingham B24 9FD
Please make sure you send us your full name and reference number in any communication
- All named drivers will be required to complete this process.
- If you have do not have access to the internet, you must contact the DVLA on 0300 790 6801 to obtain a check code.
- Check codes are only valid for 72 hours so must be submitted within this time to enable us to validate your record.
- The code must be emailed to the e mail address above.